|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Arch of Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ship taking the crew to Ringworld is designed to be piloted by whom?
(a) A human.
(b) A puppeteer.
(c) A woman.
(d) A kzin.
2. What landmark does the crew leave the broken ship near as they plan to leave it?
(a) A giant mountain.
(b) A dead tree.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A large group of rocks.
3. How does the crew travel through the puppeteer city?
(a) On stepping discs.
(b) Through portals.
(c) In taxis.
(d) By foot.
4. In Chapter 2, why does Nessus say he has asked a kzin to come on his mission?
(a) Because kzin are known for their adventourous spirit.
(b) Because kzin are smart.
(c) To protect him.
(d) To be their intergallactic guide.
5. How does Louis respond to Teela's decision to join the mission?
(a) He is sad because he wanted an all guy trip.
(b) He is glad she finally decided to come.
(c) He tries to talk her out of it.
(d) He could care less.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of theoretical device does Louis think Ringworld is similar to in Chapter 8?
2. How long will their flycycle trip to the port take the crew?
3. Why does Louis jump from city-to-city and time zone-to-time zone in Chapter 1?
4. How long does it take the crew to travel from the puppeteer planet to Ringworld?
5. What is the puppeteer leader called?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)