|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Arch of Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of theoretical device does Louis think Ringworld is similar to in Chapter 8?
(a) A Dyson Sphere.
(b) A Pandora Arc.
(c) A Rayon Cylinder.
(d) A Merical zone.
2. What does Louis think about being born lucky?
(a) He thinks that everyone is bred for luck.
(b) He does not think you can breed for luck.
(c) He wishes he was bred for luck.
(d) He does not think there is such thing as luck.
3. What is the setting as the crew is finished packing for their journey to get help?
(a) Night is falling.
(b) It is raining.
(c) The sun is just starting to rise.
(d) The sun is shining and it is terribly hot.
4. What does Nessus get Speaker to agree to if Nessus does not return?
(a) That he will find Nessus.
(b) That he will stay on the puppeteer planet always.
(c) That he will not go on the mission.
(d) That he will lead the mission in Nessus's place.
5. What is the name of Nessus's quantum II ship?
(a) The Cube.
(b) U.S.S. Freedom.
(c) Long Shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Kempler rosette?
2. Where is the Long Shot headed in Chapter 5?
3. Why is Louis worried about the aliens on the Ringworld?
4. What does the hyperdrive technology mean to Louis?
5. After arriving at the puppeteer planet, what useless information does Louis now know?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)