|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Christmas Ribbon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the Long Shot as it flies through hyperspace?
2. What is the Kempler rosette?
(a) A dying star.
(b) Five connected planets moving through space.
(c) A beautiful constellation.
(d) A travelling space station powered by humans.
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what does Louis say the mission is?
(a) A suicide mission.
(b) Mankind's only hope.
(c) The greatest adventure ever.
(d) Easier than a teleport to Beruit.
4. What is a general-address transfer booth?
(a) An inter-demensional time machine.
(b) A fancy, futurisitic yellow pages.
(c) A public telephone.
(d) A public teleportation machine.
5. What is the kzin history with humans full of?
(a) Friendship and allied forces.
(b) Cold idealogical wars.
(c) There is no history between the two.
(d) Bloody wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Pierson's puppeteers known for?
2. How does Nessus feel in Chapter 2 after his unsuccessful search for another crew member?
3. What trait does Nessus believe Teela has?
4. When Louis first sees Nessus, where does he recall seeing this type of alien race previously?
5. What does Nessus say has kept him from finding a fourth crewmember?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)