|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Christmas Ribbon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After arriving at the puppeteer planet, what useless information does Louis now know?
(a) The location of the puppeteer home world.
(b) How the puppeteers keep from reproducing.
(c) Speaker's favorite food.
(d) The capital of the puppeteer planet.
2. In Chapter 2, why does Nessus say he has asked a kzin to come on his mission?
(a) To be their intergallactic guide.
(b) To protect him.
(c) Because kzin are smart.
(d) Because kzin are known for their adventourous spirit.
3. How big is the ring around the Ringworld?
(a) 750 million kilometers long.
(b) 500 million miles long.
(c) 600 million miles long.
(d) 890 million miles long.
4. How does Nessus feel in Chapter 2 after his unsuccessful search for another crew member?
(c) That three is good enough.
(d) Calm and collected.
5. How do the puppeteers avoid reproducing?
(b) The are bred infertile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Louis jump from city-to-city and time zone-to-time zone in Chapter 1?
2. What does Nessus say has kept him from finding a fourth crewmember?
3. What does the hyperdrive technology mean to Speaker?
4. What does Louis discover Teela has been reading about in Chapter 3?
5. What is the Kempler rosette?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)