|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Christmas Ribbon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Pierson's puppeteers known for?
(a) Their beauty.
(b) Their cowardice.
(c) Their chivalry.
(d) Their love of snakes.
2. Why does Teela question Louis about the mission?
(a) She does not trust Nessus but trusts Louis.
(b) She wants to get secrets about the ship they are taking.
(c) She is interested in Louis.
(d) She wants to know more about where they are going.
3. What in in the picture that Nessus shows Louis in the first chapter?
(a) The ravaged planet of the puppeteers.
(b) Nessus' family.
(c) An exploding planet.
(d) A sun with a ring around it.
4. Why does Louis object to Teela as a candidate for the mission?
(a) He does not trust her kind.
(b) He thinks she is too young and uninterested in travel.
(c) Louis does not think a woman should travel.
(d) He thinks her zeal for travel is dangerous to the team.
5. After arriving at the puppeteer planet, what useless information does Louis now know?
(a) Speaker's favorite food.
(b) The location of the puppeteer home world.
(c) The capital of the puppeteer planet.
(d) How the puppeteers keep from reproducing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teela first respond to Nessus's offer to join the mission?
2. How does Nessus win over Louis and get him to come on his mysterious mission?
3. What are Louis's feelings towards Teela?
4. What trait does Nessus believe Teela has?
5. What is the Blind Spot referred to in Chapter 5?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)