|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Speaker-to-Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pilot is the ship built for?
(a) A human pilot.
(b) A robot pilot.
(c) A kzin pilot.
(d) A puppeteer pilot.
2. Where do the crew members go to pick up their ship?
(a) The Orion Belt colony.
(b) The East Solar space station.
(c) The Sol system settlement.
(d) The Bock brorough.
3. Who stays with Louis when Nessus leaves to search for the fourth crew member?
(a) His wife.
(d) No one.
4. What are Pierson's puppeteers known for?
(a) Their love of snakes.
(b) Their beauty.
(c) Their cowardice.
(d) Their chivalry.
5. Why does Teela finally decide to join the mission?
(a) She decides she is ready to travel.
(b) She concludes that puppeteers are not that bad after all.
(c) She thinks the voyage might make her famous.
(d) She realizes that humanity will need the quantum II drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nessus say has kept him from finding a fourth crewmember?
2. What is a general-address transfer booth?
3. How many heads does Nessus have?
4. At the end of Chapter 3, what does Louis say the mission is?
5. What trait does Nessus believe Teela has?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)