|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Speaker-to-Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nessus have to use a tasp on Speaker?
(a) Because Speaker needs help falling asleep.
(b) Because Speaker tries to steal the ship.
(c) To ease Speaker's air sickness.
(d) To make Speaker be quiet.
2. What is the name of Nessus's quantum II ship?
(a) U.S.S. Freedom.
(c) The Cube.
(d) Long Shot.
3. How does Nessus win over Louis and get him to come on his mysterious mission?
(a) By manipulating him.
(b) By telling Louis he will receive a planet as a reward.
(c) By promising riches and wealth.
(d) By threatening his life if he does not agree to come.
4. What information does Louis try to get from Nessus in Chapter 4?
(a) The real reason why they are on this mission.
(b) The map of Ringworld.
(c) The location of the blueprints for the ship.
(d) The location of the puppeteer home planet.
5. Who does Teela Brown remind Louis of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects to travel in statis during the mission?
2. Why does Teela finally decide to join the mission?
3. How old is Teela Brown?
4. What happens if Nessus has to use the tasp on Speaker too many times?
5. What is Louis's office protected from?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)