Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frederic offer to tell Hugo for Isabelle in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) That Isabelle loves Romainville.
(b) That Isabelle is engaged.
(c) That Isabelle loves Hugo.
(d) That Isabelle is leaving the chateau.
2. What dinner order is given to Joshua in Act 2?
(a) Rice without butter or salt.
(b) Noodles without butter or salt.
(c) Noodles with butter and salt.
(d) Rice with butter and salt.
3. The main character in Messerschmann's story is known for what?
(a) His superhuman strength and prowess.
(b) His cowardice.
(c) His coat of many colors.
(d) His skill as a builder.
4. Messerschmann has threatened to do what if Isabelle does not leave the ball at the end of Act 2?
(a) Ruin Isabelle's dancing career.
(b) Expose Isabelle's true identity.
(c) Ruin Romainville financially.
(d) Ruin Hugo financially.
5. Hugo tells Diana that Patrice is in love with whom?
(b) Lady India.
(d) Madame Desmortes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which twin is insecure around women?
2. What is Isabelle's occupation?
3. In what era does the play take place?
4. What does Messerschmann plan to do after committing financial suicide?
5. In Act 2, what does Hugo ask Patrice to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)