|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alibi does Hugo give to Diana for where he was while she was in the park?
(a) He was playing billiards.
(b) He was eating noodles.
(c) He was kissing Lady India.
(d) He was taking dance lessons.
2. Which twin is confident with women?
3. What possibility does Capulet hint at to Madame Desmortes in Act 2?
(a) Madame Desmortes has a secret admirer.
(b) A romantic plot is underway.
(c) A couple might elope.
(d) A duel might occur.
4. Which two characters enter the conservatory first in Act 2?
(a) Patrice and Lady India.
(b) Capulet and Madame Desmortes.
(c) Hugo and Isabelle.
(d) Madame Desmortes and Hugo.
5. What does Joshua say regarding the actions of Patrice and Lady India?
(a) They have danced their way upstairs.
(b) They have gone to the park.
(c) They are secretly married.
(d) They are not good dancers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Isabelle's occupation?
2. What was Messerschmann's former profession?
3. What does Joshua announce following his surprise at the actions of Messerschmann and Isabelle?
4. Why will the new plan make Frederic fall in love with Isabelle?
5. Why is Hugo annoyed with Isabelle at the ball?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)