|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters repeatedly enter and exit in Act 2 while Isabelle stays in the conservatory?
(a) Frederic and Hugo.
(b) Hugo and Madame Desmortes.
(c) Frederic and Diana.
(d) Hugo and Diana.
2. What alibi does Hugo give to Diana for where he was while she was in the park?
(a) He was eating noodles.
(b) He was playing billiards.
(c) He was taking dance lessons.
(d) He was kissing Lady India.
3. Why is Isabelle upset by Hugo's announcement at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) She does not want her mother to know about Hugo's plan.
(b) She wants people to know her true identity.
(c) She does not want the ball to end.
(d) She will be embarrassed if he reveals her true identity.
4. Who are the twins?
(a) Hugo and Romainville.
(b) Frederic and Joshua.
(c) Hugo and Frederic.
(d) Hugo and Joshua.
5. Who hides in a trellis?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, what does Hugo ask Patrice to do?
2. What does Messerschmann plan to do after committing financial suicide?
3. Which twin is confident with women?
4. What does Diana want Hugo to admit in Act 2?
5. What is Patrice worried about in Act 2?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)