|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which twin does Isabelle believe she sees after the fight in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who does Diana order to follow her out of the conservatory in Act 3, Scene 1?
(d) Madame Desmortes.
3. What does Messerschmann plan to do after committing financial suicide?
(a) Return to his native country and become a builder.
(b) Stay in France and become a tailor.
(c) Return to his native country and become a tailor.
(d) Stay in France and become a builder.
4. What does Joshua say regarding the actions of Patrice and Lady India?
(a) They are secretly married.
(b) They have danced their way upstairs.
(c) They have gone to the park.
(d) They are not good dancers.
5. In what era does the play take place?
(a) The early 1880's.
(b) The early 1980's.
(c) The late 1840's.
(d) The late 1940's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who controls the pig iron industry?
2. Which twin is confident with women?
3. Who stops the two characters from fighting?
4. What does Frederic tell Isabelle about Hugo in Act 2?
5. What secret does Isabelle reveal to the wrong twin?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)