Short Answer Questions Key
1. The play takes place in what sort of room?
2. What is the room filled with?
3. Which two characters appear onstage first?
Joshua and Hugo.
4. What is the first topic of conversation in Act 1, Scene 1?
Frederic's odd sleeping habits.
5. At the beginning of the play, which two characters are engaged?
Frederic and Diana.
6. Lady India is a cousin to whom?
7. What is the birth order of the twins?
Hugo is ten minutes older.
8. When Frederic appears, what does he ask Joshua?
If Diana has come down from her room.
This section contains 4,834 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)