|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Desmortes' opinion of Diana?
(a) She is having an affair with Patrice.
(b) She is perfect for Frederic.
(c) She is too aggressive for mild-mannered Frederic.
(d) She is having an affair with Hugo.
2. Romainville hides Isabelle's mother where?
(a) Behind a trellis.
(b) In the rhododendrons.
(c) Behind a drapery.
(d) Behind a chair.
3. Who does Madame Desmortes encourage to dance in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Hugo and Isabelle.
(b) Lady India and Hugo.
(c) Diana and Hugo.
(d) Frederic and Diana.
4. Frederic says that he and his brother are different in what way?
(a) Their appearance.
(b) Their hearts.
(c) Their wealth.
(d) Their intelligence.
5. Where does Frederic sleep?
(a) In the roses below Diana's window.
(b) In the rhododendrons below Hugo's window.
(c) In the roses below Hugo's window.
(d) In the rhododendrons below Diana's window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joshua?
2. Who is in a wheelchair?
3. Who travels with Isabelle?
4. What excuse does Romainville give for inviting Isabelle to stay in a local inn?
5. What event is about to take place at the chateau?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)