|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Romainville?
(a) A patron of the arts.
(b) The uncle of Diana.
(c) The uncle of Lady India.
(d) The brother of Madame Desmortes.
2. Frederic says that he and his brother are different in what way?
(a) Their intelligence.
(b) Their wealth.
(c) Their appearance.
(d) Their hearts.
3. Who first gives Isabelle instructions regarding her behavior at the ball?
(d) Madame Desmortes.
4. What sounds are heard offstage during Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The orchestra warming up.
(b) Thunder and rain.
5. What is the birth order of the twins?
(a) Hugo is ten minutes older.
(b) Hugo is twenty minutes younger.
(c) Hugo is twenty minutes older.
(d) Hugo is ten minutes younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hugo want Isabelle to stay?
2. Whose joke upsets Frederic?
3. How does Romainville lure Isabelle's mother out of the conservatory?
4. With whom does Messerschmann make his first entrance?
5. Who is Joshua?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)