|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dinner order is given to Joshua in Act 2?
(a) Rice without butter or salt.
(b) Noodles without butter or salt.
(c) Noodles with butter and salt.
(d) Rice with butter and salt.
2. With what information does Hugo blackmail Patrice?
(a) Patrice's love for Diana.
(b) Patrice's affair with Lady India.
(c) Patrice's poverty.
(d) Patrice's love for Madame Desmortes.
3. Who does Madame Desmortes question about Isabelle?
(b) Isabelle's daughter.
(c) Isabelle's mother.
4. Hugo tells Diana that Patrice is in love with whom?
(b) Madame Desmortes.
(d) Lady India.
5. What does Isabelle declare to Frederic at the ball?
(a) She feels ill.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is leaving the ball.
(d) That she loves him, not Hugo.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, which two characters are engaged?
2. What is unusual about one character's diet?
3. What will be Isabelle's reward for doing as Hugo requests regarding the event at the chateau?
4. Who kisses Isabelle?
5. What secret is shared by Patrice and Lady India?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)