|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Messerschmann has threatened to do what if Isabelle does not leave the ball at the end of Act 2?
(a) Ruin Romainville financially.
(b) Ruin Hugo financially.
(c) Expose Isabelle's true identity.
(d) Ruin Isabelle's dancing career.
2. Why is Hugo irritated when Isabelle's mother appears after the etiquette lessons?
(a) He had asked her to stay out of sight.
(b) She follows a strange diet.
(c) She is prettier than Isabelle.
(d) He had sent her back to the hotel.
3. Which character does Isabelle's mother believe is in love with Isabelle?
4. Who stops the two characters from fighting?
5. Who does Capulet say has smuggled his love interest into the ball?
(a) A young, rich, handsome man.
(b) An older, wealthy man.
(c) A married man.
(d) The butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Isabelle a heroine?
2. One character complains about what at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What alibi does Hugo give to Diana for where he was while she was in the park?
4. What does Hugo tell Isabelle at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Which twin is confident with women?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)