|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What are the notes?
2. How does the Ship's journey begin?
3. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
4. What does the form of the spirits attract?
5. Why does the Mariner envy the Moon and stars?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe what the Mariner sees when he turns his eyes back to the deck of the Ship, after describing the harbor in Part VI.
2. What is meant by "Life-in-Death begins her work on the...
This section contains 1,225 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)