Short Answer Key
1. Who is the author of "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner"?
Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
2. Epigraph means:
A quote or citation placed at the beginning of a literary work in order to set a theme for the whole.
3. How long is the poem's Epigraph?
4. Who is the original author of the poem's Epigraph?
5. Who has the first speaking line?
6. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
7. What two Natures does Thomas Burnet say there are?
Visible and invisible.
8. What question does Thomas Burnet ask about these natures?
Who explains the invisible Nature to us?
9. What does Thomas Burnet think people ought to do about these natures?
10. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
To broaden their minds.
11. What does Thomas Burnet say happens to the...
This section contains 2,071 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)