Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Epigraph
1. Who is the author of "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner"?
2. Epigraph means:
3. How long is the poem's Epigraph?
4. Who is the original author of the poem's Epigraph?
5. Who has the first speaking line?
6. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
7. What two Natures does Thomas Burnet say there are?
8. What question does Thomas Burnet ask about these natures?
9. What does Thomas Burnet think people ought to do about these natures?
10. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
11. What does Thomas Burnet say happens to the mind that does not contemplate the invisible Nature?
12. Which form of...
This section contains 1,779 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)