|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Lines 514-625.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mariner tell the Guest he ought to love?
(a) The sea.
(d) All of God's creation.
2. What is the main theme of the poem?
(a) The adventures of Sea-Travel.
(b) The study of Natures.
(c) The pursuit of Freedom.
(d) The problem of Greed.
3. Which Ocean is the ship described as entering?
(a) The Arctic Ocean.
(b) The Indian Ocean.
(c) The Pacific Ocean.
(d) The Atlantic Ocean.
4. What does the Mariner see in the moonlight?
(a) The Pilot's boat.
(c) The Albatross.
(d) Creatures of the great calm.
5. Why do his shipmates cry out against the Mariner?
(a) For leading the Ship the wrong way.
(b) For killing the Albatross.
(c) For complaining about the cold.
(d) For fighting with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the dead men rise?
2. How does the Ship begin to move after the Mariner wakes from the Heavenly sleep?
3. What does the Mariner reassure the Guest?
4. What other Nature is studied in the poem?
5. What does the Mariner try to do, but cannot?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)