|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Lines 514-625.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Guest command the Mariner to do?
(a) Join the wedding procession.
(b) Tell his story.
(c) Prepare the Ship.
(d) Let him go.
2. What example of the Mariner's does the rest of the crew follow?
(a) They go to sleep.
(b) They write each other notes.
(c) They also kick their legs.
(d) They also drink their own blood.
3. What forces are steering the Ship while the Mariner is unconscious?
(a) The will of the Polar Spirit.
(b) The Southern Winds.
(c) Angelic forces.
(d) Demonic forces.
4. What two Natures does Thomas Burnet say there are?
(a) Visible and invisible.
(b) Ancient and young.
(c) Animal and human.
(d) Human and spiritual.
5. How does the Mariner describe the sails of the other ship?
(a) Like gossameres.
(b) Like parchment.
(c) Like clouds.
(d) Like bedsheets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Epigraph help the reader to see in the poem?
2. What does the form of the spirits attract?
3. Who is the original author of the poem's Epigraph?
4. On what side of the ship does the Sun now set?
5. Epigraph means:
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)