|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Lines 514-625.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what instrument is the Guest distracted?
(a) An oboe.
(b) A harpsichord.
(c) A flute.
(d) A bassoon.
2. Why must the Mariner remain unconscious?
(a) To dream.
(b) The Ship is moving too fast.
(c) He needs to rest.
(d) It is a part of his punishment.
3. The Mariner prays to God that if he is not awake, then let him be:
(c) Woken up quickly.
(d) Permanently asleep.
4. What kinds of worlds are implied in the Epigraph?
(a) Old and new.
(b) Living and dead.
(c) Real and imaginary.
(d) Natural and supernatural.
5. The water is compared to what mystical substance?
(a) Dragon fire.
(b) Greek fire.
(c) Tears of a Mermaid.
(d) Witch's oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color shadows does the Mariner see?
2. In what direction does the ship initially sail?
3. What initially changes the sailors' minds about the Albatross, to think negatively of it, after it dies?
4. Why does the Albatross come to the ship?
5. What does Thomas Burnet say we must keep a sense of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)