|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Lines 514-625.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "thousand thousand" things live on?
(a) Angry spirits.
(b) The crew.
(c) Slimy things.
2. What happens to the Mariner whenever he tells his story?
(a) The Ship is seen on the horizon.
(b) The agony leaves.
(c) Whoever hears it is struck mute for an hour.
(d) The Moon shines brighter.
3. When the Mariner awakes after the Heavenly sleep, what does he find?
(a) His homeland.
(c) That the corpses of the crew are gone.
4. As what colors does the water appear to burn?
(a) Red, orange, and yellow.
(b) Red, gold, and green.
(c) Gold, purple, and blue.
(d) Green, blue, and white.
5. What does the Guest fear at the beginning of Part IV?
(a) That all the crew die.
(b) The rest of the story.
(c) That the Mariner is a spirit.
(d) That the wedding is almost over.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Mariner describe time after the object hangs around his neck?
2. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
3. Where does the Ship go when the Mariner awakes after fainting?
4. Why does the Mariner envy the Moon and stars?
5. What is the relationship between the Guest and the Bridegroom?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)