|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leaves the bodies of the crew?
(a) Demonic spirits.
(b) Angelic spirits.
(c) Strange spirits.
(d) Their souls.
2. What happens when the Mariner regains consciousness?
(a) The spirits attacks him.
(b) The Ship speeds up.
(c) The Ship stops.
(d) The Ship slows down.
3. What does the person working beside the Mariner say to him?
(a) God bless you.
(d) We are going home.
4. What is the name of the learned Jew?
(c) Marcus Aurelius.
(d) Michael Psellus.
5. Where does the Guest sit?
(a) On the ground.
(b) In a chair.
(c) On a bench.
(d) On a stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comforts the Mariner when he awakes after fainting?
2. How many times does the Woman whistle?
3. After the fog lifts, what suddenly happens to the Ship?
4. What does the Mariner see at the Line?
5. Which color is NOT used to describe the objects the Mariner watches in the moonlight?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)