|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mariner feel when he wakes up after fainting?
(d) The curse.
2. The water is compared to what mystical substance?
(a) Witch's oil.
(b) Tears of a Mermaid.
(c) Dragon fire.
(d) Greek fire.
3. How many men are there in the crew?
4. In what year is the Epigraph added to the poem?
5. What does the approaching ship resemble?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A wedding wreath.
(c) An Albatross.
(d) Sea creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracts the Guest?
2. By what instrument is the Guest distracted?
3. The Mariner prays to God that if he is not awake, then let him be:
4. How does the Ship's journey begin?
5. How long does the good weather last?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)