|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Mariner faint?
(a) When the Ship begins heaving.
(b) When the Polar Spirit speaks to him.
(c) When the Ship breaks free.
(d) When he falls into the ocean.
2. How does the crew curse the Mariner?
(a) With loud exclamations.
(b) With their eyes.
(c) By shaking their fists.
(d) In Latin.
3. When can the Mariner not do again when he awakes after fainting?
(d) Leave the Ship.
4. For how long is the Mariner unconscious after fainting?
(a) He does not know.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three hours.
5. With what is the Mariner refreshed?
(b) Angelic company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comforts the Mariner when he awakes after fainting?
2. Who alters the text of the poem's Epigraph?
3. How does the Mariner describe time after the object hangs around his neck?
4. Who is the original author of the poem's Epigraph?
5. What comes between the Mariner's Ship and the sun?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)