|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Albatross come to the ship?
(a) To sleep on the mast.
(b) For food and play.
(c) To frighten the crew.
(d) To steal the crew's food.
2. What objects are at the Mariner's feet during his suffering in Part IV?
(b) Death and Life-in-Death.
(c) The sea creatures.
(d) The dead.
3. When the Mariner awakes after the Heavenly sleep, what does he "almost" think happens?
(a) He dies in his sleep.
(b) The crew is playing a trick on him.
(c) He is dreaming the whole time.
(d) The Ship goes back to the land of mist and snow.
4. What adjective describes the eye of the Mariner?
5. As what colors does the water appear to burn?
(a) Red, orange, and yellow.
(b) Red, gold, and green.
(c) Green, blue, and white.
(d) Gold, purple, and blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction does the ship go after the Albatross arrives?
2. How long is the poem's Epigraph?
3. What sort of weather is occurring when the Ship begins to move?
4. What "thousand thousand" things live on?
5. When does the Mariner faint?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)