|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Lines 224-291.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Death is described as the Woman's:
2. What does the Woman win?
(a) The Albatross.
(b) The Mariner.
(c) The Ship.
3. How does the crew curse the Mariner?
(a) In Latin.
(b) With their eyes.
(c) By shaking their fists.
(d) With loud exclamations.
4. Who wins the ancient Mariner?
(b) The Hermit.
(d) The Pilot.
5. What comes between the Mariner's Ship and the sun?
(b) The newly arrived ship.
(c) The Polar Spirit.
(d) A sea monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the men the Mariner meets going?
2. Which Ocean is the ship described as entering?
3. What does the Mariner see at the Line?
4. How does the Albatross die?
5. Which word does the Mariner NOT use to describe the object he spots at the Line?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)