|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lines 83-142.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops the Guest?
(a) A large stone.
(b) A locked gate.
(c) Armed guards.
(d) The Mariner's eye.
2. What is the name of the learned Jew?
(a) Michael Psellus.
(d) Marcus Aurelius.
3. Which form of Nature does this poem focus on?
(a) The visible.
(b) The spiritual.
(c) The human.
(d) The invisible.
4. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
5. What adjective describes the eye of the Mariner?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the ship reaches the Line, what is over the mast at noon?
2. Who goes before the bride into the Wedding hall?
3. How long does the good weather last?
4. What other Nature is studied in the poem?
5. At what time of day does the Albatross die?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)