|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lines 83-142.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hangs around the Mariner's neck?
(a) The dead Albatross.
(b) A metal cross.
(c) A noose.
(d) A medallion.
2. What is the name of the learned Jew?
(c) Michael Psellus.
(d) Marcus Aurelius.
3. After describing the arrival of the Albatross and its interaction with the crew, the Mariner begins to look intensely uncomfortable. Why?
(a) He is sad that his nephew kills the Albatross.
(b) He is thinking about how he kills the Albatross.
(c) He is thinking about how the Albatross drowns in the sea.
(d) He is remembering how the Albatross freezes to death.
4. What color is the ice?
5. When the ship reaches the Line, what is over the mast at noon?
(a) A sail.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Lighthouse.
(d) The Albatross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Ship after the fog lifts?
2. Which form of Nature does this poem focus on?
3. Slimy things are seen crawling with legs upon the slimy what?
4. Who goes before the bride into the Wedding hall?
5. What do the sailors see in the polar region?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)