|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lines 83-142.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Ocean is the ship described as entering?
(a) The Arctic Ocean.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) The Atlantic Ocean.
(d) The Indian Ocean.
2. After the removal of the curse, what does the Mariner behold?
(a) The Albatross.
(b) Creatures of the great calm.
(c) A temple.
(d) His native land.
3. After describing the arrival of the Albatross and its interaction with the crew, the Mariner begins to look intensely uncomfortable. Why?
(a) He is thinking about how the Albatross drowns in the sea.
(b) He is remembering how the Albatross freezes to death.
(c) He is sad that his nephew kills the Albatross.
(d) He is thinking about how he kills the Albatross.
4. Which of these words best describes the crew?
5. By what instrument is the Guest distracted?
(a) An oboe.
(b) A bassoon.
(c) A flute.
(d) A harpsichord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Epigraph help the reader to see in the poem?
2. Where are the men the Mariner meets going?
3. How does Thomas Burnet think the Natures are studied?
4. After reaching the Line, in what direction does the Ship go?
5. With what is the Mariner refreshed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)