|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lines 83-142.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the bodies of the crew re-animated?
(a) By Life-in-Death.
(b) By angelic spirits.
(c) By demonic spirits.
(d) By witchcraft.
2. Which form of Nature does this poem focus on?
(a) The human.
(b) The visible.
(c) The invisible.
(d) The spiritual.
3. What do the sailors initially believe the Albatross had favorably done for them?
(a) Made the fog disappear.
(b) Make it warm.
(c) Make it rain.
(d) Make the wind blow.
4. Who alters the text of the poem's Epigraph?
(a) Thomas Burnet.
(b) William Wordsworth.
(c) Derek Roper.
(d) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
5. How many of the men does the Mariner stop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes upon the Ship when it reaches the Line?
2. Where are the men the Mariner meets going?
3. What does the ice do to frighten the sailors?
4. What does the Mariner see in the moonlight?
5. What does the Hermit instruct the Mariner to teach others?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)