|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Lines 83-142.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thomas Burnet think the Natures are studied?
(d) They should not be studied.
2. After the fog lifts, what suddenly happens to the Ship?
(a) It begins to sink.
(b) It is becalmed.
(c) It runs into a reef.
(d) The main mast breaks.
3. Who goes before the bride into the Wedding hall?
(a) Her parents.
(c) The Guest.
4. What do the boards of the Ship do?
5. What does the Guest initially think of the Mariner?
(a) The Guest admires the Mariner.
(b) The Guest thinks the Mariner is crazy.
(c) The Guest thinks the Mariner is drunk.
(d) The Guest is afraid of the Mariner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
2. As what colors does the water appear to burn?
3. How does the Guest listen to the Mariner?
4. On what side of the ship does the Sun now set?
5. What is the purpose of the notes?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)