|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Lines 1-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what work of Thomas Burnet's does the Epigraph derive?
(a) De Anima.
(b) The Consolation of Philosophy.
(c) Archaeologiae Philosophicae.
(d) Divinia Commedia.
2. What does Thomas Burnet say happens to the mind that does not contemplate the invisible Nature?
(a) It dwindles and thinks only petty thoughts.
(b) It attains knowledge of the visible natures.
(c) It keeps a sense of perspective.
(d) It makes man vigilant for truth.
3. What two Natures does Thomas Burnet say there are?
(a) Animal and human.
(b) Visible and invisible.
(c) Ancient and young.
(d) Human and spiritual.
4. What does Thomas Burnet think people ought to do about these natures?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Not study them.
(c) Destroy them.
(d) Study them.
5. In what direction does the ship go after the Albatross arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Albatross come to the ship?
2. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
3. What comes upon the Ship when it reaches the Line?
4. Who goes before the bride into the Wedding hall?
5. Who alters the text of the poem's Epigraph?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)