|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Lines 1-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Guest command the Mariner to do?
(a) Prepare the Ship.
(b) Join the wedding procession.
(c) Tell his story.
(d) Let him go.
2. What does Thomas Burnet say happens to the mind that does not contemplate the invisible Nature?
(a) It attains knowledge of the visible natures.
(b) It dwindles and thinks only petty thoughts.
(c) It makes man vigilant for truth.
(d) It keeps a sense of perspective.
3. What is the overall tone of the Epigraph?
4. What adjective describes the eye of the Mariner?
5. How high is the ice in the polar region?
(a) Mast high.
(b) Higher than can be seen.
(c) Below the water.
(d) Bow high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Thomas Burnet ask about these natures?
2. Where does the Guest sit?
3. With what is the Mariner refreshed?
4. How long is the poem's Epigraph?
5. What comes upon the Ship when it reaches the Line?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)