|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Lines 1-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is the Epigraph added to the poem?
2. How does Thomas Burnet think the Natures are studied?
(c) They should not be studied.
3. How does the crew think of the Albatross?
(a) As a navigator.
(b) As a bad omen.
(c) As a good omen.
(d) As a messenger from the gods.
4. In what direction does the ship initially sail?
5. What comes upon the Ship when it reaches the Line?
(b) Total calm.
(c) The Storm-blast.
(d) The Sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mariner ask the Hermit to do?
2. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
3. What does the ice do to frighten the sailors?
4. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
5. What is a synonym of the word "Rime" in the poem's title?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)