|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hangs around the Mariner's neck?
(a) A medallion.
(b) The dead Albatross.
(c) Death's dice cup.
(d) A noose.
2. How long does the good weather last?
(a) Until Thursday.
(b) Until the Ship reaches the South Pole.
(c) Until the ship reaches the Line.
(d) There is no good weather.
3. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
4. What question does Thomas Burnet ask about these natures?
(a) Where do the Natures reside?
(b) How does man distinguish between the visible and invisible?
(c) Who explains the visible Nature?
(d) Who explains the invisible Nature to us?
5. What comes through the snow-fog and is joyfully received?
(a) An Albatross.
(b) The Pilot.
(c) The Polar Spirit.
(d) The Guest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
2. What stops the Guest?
3. What is the main theme of the poem?
4. What two Natures does Thomas Burnet say there are?
5. What are the notes?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)