|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Guest initially think of the Mariner?
(a) The Guest thinks the Mariner is drunk.
(b) The Guest is afraid of the Mariner.
(c) The Guest admires the Mariner.
(d) The Guest thinks the Mariner is crazy.
2. When does the Mariner faint?
(a) When the Polar Spirit speaks to him.
(b) When he falls into the ocean.
(c) When the Ship breaks free.
(d) When the Ship begins heaving.
3. What are Death and the Woman doing?
(a) Painting the mariners.
(b) Laughing wildly.
(c) Casting dice.
(d) Making a coffin.
4. The Mariner thinks the objects he watches in the moonlight are:
5. What is the name of the learned Jew?
(a) Marcus Aurelius.
(c) Michael Psellus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mariner find himself working beside, "knee to knee"?
2. How many men are there in the crew?
3. What color is the ice?
4. Who is the author of "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner"?
5. What hangs around the Mariner's neck?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)