|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word does the Mariner NOT use to describe the object he spots at the Line?
2. What does the Mariner hear after the spirits make their form?
(a) Clinking chains.
3. What happens at midday while the Ship is being crewed by the dead men?
(a) The Ship re-enters the polar region.
(b) The Ship stops and begins heaving.
(c) The Mariner becomes ill.
(d) The Albatross returns.
4. Who goes before the bride into the Wedding hall?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The Guest.
5. What example of the Mariner's does the rest of the crew follow?
(a) They also drink their own blood.
(b) They write each other notes.
(c) They also kick their legs.
(d) They go to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mariner hear talking while he is unconscious?
2. With what is the Mariner refreshed?
3. Which of these words best describes the crew?
4. Which form of Nature does this poem focus on?
5. At what time of day does the Albatross die?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)