|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what instrument is the Guest distracted?
(a) An oboe.
(b) A harpsichord.
(c) A flute.
(d) A bassoon.
2. Where does the Guest sit?
(a) In a chair.
(b) On the ground.
(c) On a stone.
(d) On a bench.
3. When do the Mariner's shipmates "drop down dead"?
(a) At the rising of the sun.
(b) At the setting of the sun.
(c) At the rising of the moon.
(d) When the scary ship leaves.
4. What is the first strange thing noticed about the movement of the object that approaches the Ship at the Line?
(a) It is not floating on the sea.
(b) It is moving very fast.
(c) It disappears and reappears at random.
(d) There is no wind or tide.
5. What other Nature is studied in the poem?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hangs around the Mariner's neck?
2. Why are the sailors being becalmed?
3. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
4. Slimy things are seen crawling with legs upon the slimy what?
5. What is the overall tone of the Epigraph?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)