|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the dead men rise?
(b) A witch.
2. When can the Mariner not do again when he awakes after fainting?
(b) Leave the Ship.
3. When the dead men rise, what is the most significant thing they do?
(a) Not move their eyes.
(c) Tlak to each other.
(d) Not speak.
4. What do the recently evacuated spirits form?
(a) A giant wave.
(b) Points of light.
(c) A greater Spirit.
(d) A new ship.
5. As what colors does the water appear to burn?
(a) Gold, purple, and blue.
(b) Red, orange, and yellow.
(c) Red, gold, and green.
(d) Green, blue, and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between the Guest and the Bridegroom?
2. What is a synonym of the word "Rime" in the poem's title?
3. Who lies dead on the Ship at the beginning of Part IV?
4. What does the Mariner see in the moonlight?
5. What adjective describes the eye of the Mariner?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)