|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Lines 410-513.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman win?
(a) The Mariner.
(b) The Ship.
(c) The Albatross.
2. Why does Thomas Burnet say people study invisible Nature?
(a) To broaden their minds.
(b) To find peace.
(c) To know the truth.
(d) To live happily.
3. To what is the ocean subservient?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Moon.
(c) The Mariner.
(d) The Polar Spirit.
4. In what year is the Epigraph added to the poem?
5. Who does the Mariner find himself working beside, "knee to knee"?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother.
(c) The helmsman.
(d) The captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the speakers the Mariner hears while unconscious say is not yet over for the Mariner?
2. How does Thomas Burnet think the Natures are studied?
3. After the Mariner feels unexpected love, what is he able to do?
4. From what work of Thomas Burnet's does the Epigraph derive?
5. What objects are at the Mariner's feet during his suffering in Part IV?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)