|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Lines 1-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is the Mariner refreshed?
(a) Angelic company.
2. What other Nature is studied in the poem?
3. Who has the first speaking line?
(a) The Pilot.
(b) Thomas Burnet.
(c) The Wedding-Guest.
(d) The Ancient Mariner.
4. What do the sailors see in the polar region?
(a) Only ice.
(b) Primitive men.
(c) Strange animals.
(d) Sea creatures.
5. When do the Mariner's shipmates "drop down dead"?
(a) At the setting of the sun.
(b) When the scary ship leaves.
(c) At the rising of the sun.
(d) At the rising of the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes through the snow-fog and is joyfully received?
2. What does the Mariner see in the moonlight?
3. What does the Mariner ask the Hermit to do?
4. What stops the Guest?
5. How does the Ship's journey begin?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)