|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Lines 1-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other Nature is studied in the poem?
2. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
3. Where does the Guest sit?
(a) On the ground.
(b) In a chair.
(c) On a bench.
(d) On a stone.
4. What does Thomas Burnet say happens to the mind that does not contemplate the invisible Nature?
(a) It makes man vigilant for truth.
(b) It keeps a sense of perspective.
(c) It attains knowledge of the visible natures.
(d) It dwindles and thinks only petty thoughts.
5. How high is the ice in the polar region?
(a) Higher than can be seen.
(b) Bow high.
(c) Below the water.
(d) Mast high.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomas Burnet think the Natures are studied?
2. What is a synonym of the word "Rime" in the poem's title?
3. What question does Thomas Burnet ask about these natures?
4. What does the Mariner ask the Hermit to do?
5. With what is the Mariner refreshed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)