|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lines 143-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes through the snow-fog and is joyfully received?
(a) The Guest.
(b) The Polar Spirit.
(c) The Pilot.
(d) An Albatross.
2. How many men are there in the crew?
3. From where is the Ship followed?
(a) The Line.
(b) The land of mist and snow.
(c) The Pacific Ocean.
(d) The Mariner's homeland.
4. What two Natures does Thomas Burnet say there are?
(a) Human and spiritual.
(b) Visible and invisible.
(c) Animal and human.
(d) Ancient and young.
5. How high is the ice in the polar region?
(a) Mast high.
(b) Higher than can be seen.
(c) Bow high.
(d) Below the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does the Albatross die?
2. What does the Hermit instruct the Mariner to teach others?
3. On what side of the ship does the Sun now set?
4. Who/what hides in the mist?
5. What does the phrase, "Day after day, day after day" suggest?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)