|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lines 143-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two Natures does Thomas Burnet say there are?
(a) Animal and human.
(b) Human and spiritual.
(c) Ancient and young.
(d) Visible and invisible.
2. What does the Guest initially think of the Mariner?
(a) The Guest is afraid of the Mariner.
(b) The Guest thinks the Mariner is crazy.
(c) The Guest thinks the Mariner is drunk.
(d) The Guest admires the Mariner.
3. What stops the Guest?
(a) A locked gate.
(b) The Mariner's eye.
(c) A large stone.
(d) Armed guards.
4. Thomas Burnet says man must be vigilant of:
5. By what instrument is the Guest distracted?
(a) A bassoon.
(b) A harpsichord.
(c) An oboe.
(d) A flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, are some sailors assured in their dreams, follows the Ship?
2. After the removal of the curse, what does the Mariner behold?
3. What does the Mariner see at the Line?
4. How does the Guest listen to the Mariner?
5. How does the Mariner describe time after the object hangs around his neck?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)