|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lines 143-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thomas Burnet think the Natures are studied?
(b) They should not be studied.
2. Where are the men the Mariner meets going?
(a) To a wedding.
(b) To their graves.
(c) To a boat.
(d) To a council meeting.
3. What is a synonym of the word "Rime" in the poem's title?
4. Why does the Albatross come to the ship?
(a) To frighten the crew.
(b) For food and play.
(c) To steal the crew's food.
(d) To sleep on the mast.
5. How many of the men does the Mariner stop?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crew think of the Albatross?
2. How does the Albatross die?
3. How many passengers are on the ship that arrives?
4. What does the Hermit instruct the Mariner to teach others?
5. What question does Thomas Burnet ask about these natures?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)