|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Lines 292-409.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction does the ship go after the Albatross arrives?
2. Who goes before the bride into the Wedding hall?
(b) Her parents.
(c) The Guest.
3. After describing the arrival of the Albatross and its interaction with the crew, the Mariner begins to look intensely uncomfortable. Why?
(a) He is thinking about how he kills the Albatross.
(b) He is sad that his nephew kills the Albatross.
(c) He is thinking about how the Albatross drowns in the sea.
(d) He is remembering how the Albatross freezes to death.
4. What happens at midday while the Ship is being crewed by the dead men?
(a) The Mariner becomes ill.
(b) The Ship re-enters the polar region.
(c) The Albatross returns.
(d) The Ship stops and begins heaving.
5. What does the Woman win?
(a) The Albatross.
(c) The Mariner.
(d) The Ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day does the Albatross die?
2. When the Mariner awakes after the Heavenly sleep, what does he "almost" think happens?
3. What does the Mariner hear after waking from the Heavenly sleep?
4. What are Death and the Woman doing?
5. Who makes the dead men rise?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)