|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Lines 292-409.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Ship begin to move after the Mariner wakes from the Heavenly sleep?
(a) The wind pushes it.
(b) The Ship moves itself.
(d) The crew begins to row.
2. What adjective describes the eye of the Mariner?
3. What does the Guest command the Mariner to do?
(a) Prepare the Ship.
(b) Let him go.
(c) Tell his story.
(d) Join the wedding procession.
4. When the ship reaches the Line, what is over the mast at noon?
(a) The Albatross.
(b) The Lighthouse.
(c) A sail.
(d) The Sun.
5. Who claims the crew?
(c) The Woman.
(d) The Mariner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are there in the crew?
2. Death is described as the Woman's:
3. Who/what arises on the left of the Ship, from the sea?
4. What does the Guest initially think of the Mariner?
5. How high is the ice in the polar region?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)