|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Lines 292-409.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes upon the Ship when it reaches the Line?
(a) The Sickness.
(b) The Storm-blast.
(d) Total calm.
2. Who/what arises on the left of the Ship, from the sea?
(a) The Polar Spirit.
(b) The Mariner.
(c) The Albatross.
(d) The Sun.
3. Who sends the "gentle sleep from Heaven"?
(b) The Albatross.
(c) The gods.
4. When the Mariner awakes after the Heavenly sleep, what does he "almost" think happens?
(a) The Ship goes back to the land of mist and snow.
(b) He is dreaming the whole time.
(c) The crew is playing a trick on him.
(d) He dies in his sleep.
5. How many men are there in the crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the dead men rise?
2. What do the speakers the Mariner hears while unconscious say is not yet over for the Mariner?
3. What does the Mariner hear after waking from the Heavenly sleep?
4. How does the Guest listen to the Mariner?
5. When the ship reaches the Line, what is over the mast at noon?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)