|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Lines 292-409.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high is the ice in the polar region?
(a) Mast high.
(b) Higher than can be seen.
(c) Bow high.
(d) Below the water.
2. At what time of day does the Albatross die?
(d) Early Morning.
3. What does the Mariner hear after waking from the Heavenly sleep?
(a) The screams of the crew.
(b) The Ship groaning.
(c) A roaring wind.
(d) A woman crying.
4. What are Death and the Woman doing?
(a) Making a coffin.
(b) Casting dice.
(c) Laughing wildly.
(d) Painting the mariners.
5. How does the Ship begin to move after the Mariner wakes from the Heavenly sleep?
(a) The Ship moves itself.
(c) The crew begins to row.
(d) The wind pushes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Guest sit?
2. Who does the Mariner find himself working beside, "knee to knee"?
3. What comes upon the Ship when it reaches the Line?
4. How is the moon described?
5. For how long is the Mariner unconscious after fainting?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)