Short Essay Questions
1. What does the commentator say regarding Rilke's feminism in the Prologue?
2. What does the commentator say regarding the transition to the 1960s' promiscuity and what this transition lacked?
3. What does Mood say in regard to Rilke's vision of Eros in the Prologue?
4. What does Rilke say of questions and answers in his first essay?
5. What is Rilke's discussion regarding religion and the Christian church specifically in his letters?
6. How does Rilke suggest sexuality should be regarded in terms of innocence? What does he say of children?
7. What does Rilke say regarding the institute of marriage and solitude?
8. What does Rilke say regarding the young and marriage in his letters?
9. What happens when one gives oneself completely over to love, according to the poet?
10. How does Rilke regard the difficulty of sex in his opening letters?
11. What does Mood say regarding Rilke's sensuality in the introduction to his poems?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)