1. From what language has the author translated the poems and prose excerpts of "Rilke on Love and Other Difficulties"?
2. In the Prologue, who does the commentator say is the other of the two greatest writers of the twentieth century?
3. In what year was Rilke born?
4. What did the commentator originally call the selections of Rilke's letters which he copied and gave out?
5. What is the only novel that Rilke wrote?
6. What does the translator comment in the Prologue that his translations of Rilke are?
This section contains 4,093 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)