Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says they didn't sleep a wink last night for curiosity in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
Discuss the plot structure of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define and give examples of the terms: Action, Rising Action, Climax, and Falling Action in your discussion.
Discuss Pirandello's use of Repetition in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What effect does this repetition serve? How does it work to propel the play forward?
Compare and contrast the characters of Ponza and Signora Frola. How are these characters alike? How are they different? Describe their demeanor, appearance, and actions.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)