|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to him in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. Why does Dina invite Laudisi into the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
4. What is the name of the Police Commissioner?
5. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the character Laudisi with that of the townspeople. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss "Judgement of Others" as a theme in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. How is this theme exemplified in the play? Who is the voice of this theme?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the elements of both Tragedy and Comedy within Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Which elements of the play are Tragic? Which are Comic?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)