|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What was destroyed in Ponza's village in the disaster?
3. What does Ponza yell at Signora Frola to do in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to him in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. What does Laudisi suggest the Police Commissioner do in Act 3, Scene 1?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Foreshadowing in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Who foreshadows the ending of the play? Where does this foreshadowing take place? Are there other elements of foreshadowing? Define the term in your answer and give examples from the text where this technique is used.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the plot structure of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define and give examples of the terms: Action, Rising Action, Climax, and Falling Action in your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)