|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Police Commissioner demand to see at once in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. What does Ponza say his second wife's name is?
4. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Dina say that Signora Frola has shown the women in Act 2, Scene 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the character Laudisi with that of the townspeople. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the townspeople to a traditional Greek Chorus. How are these characters similar? How are they different? What role do they serve to the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)