|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponza act in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to him in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. What does Ponza do immediately after Signora Frola has left in Act 2, Scene 9?
5. What does Ponza say the townspeople are doing to Signora Frola?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss "Paradox" in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate paradox in the play? How is this illuminated? Where is this paradox presented in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theory of Relativism. Where did this theory originate? How does it play into Right You Are, If You Think You Are thematically?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)