|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
2. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What two things does Laudisi say that they (the townspeople) are faced with in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Signora Cini guess is the mad one in Act 2, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Actions and Objectives in Act 2 between Ponza and the townspeople and Signora Flora and the townspeople. What does each want? How do they go about achieving their objectives?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theory of Relativism. Where did this theory originate? How does it play into Right You Are, If You Think You Are thematically?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the plot structure of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define and give examples of the terms: Action, Rising Action, Climax, and Falling Action in your discussion.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)