|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laudisi say regarding the documents in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Dina say that Signora Frola has shown the women in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to him in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. What does Laudisi say that Signora Frola has created for Ponza, or he for her?
5. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss "Judgement of Others" as a theme in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. How is this theme exemplified in the play? Who is the voice of this theme?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the character Laudisi with that of the townspeople. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)