|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. What does Laudisi suggest may be the case with the wife in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who does the Police Commissioner say is with the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. How long are the women to make their visit for, and no longer in Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the character Laudisi with that of the townspeople. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Pirandello's use of Irony in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is Irony? How are the three types of Irony employed in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the elements of both Tragedy and Comedy within Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Which elements of the play are Tragic? Which are Comic?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)