Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says they didn't sleep a wink last night for curiosity in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Pirandello's use of Repetition in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What effect does this repetition serve? How does it work to propel the play forward?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Symbolism and Motif in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate symbol of the play? What does that symbol represent? What motifs can be cited as examples? Define the terms in your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the plot structure of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define and give examples of the terms: Action, Rising Action, Climax, and Falling Action in your discussion.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)