|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to him in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. Who laughs at the end of Act 2?
3. Who does Amalia say is most certainly the mad one in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. What does Laudisi say that Signora Frola has created for Ponza, or he for her?
5. Who does Agazzi suggest do the talking to the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the moral of Right You Are, If You Think You Are as a parable. What are the elements of parable? How are the characters and realism portrayed in this genre?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Symbolism and Motif in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate symbol of the play? What does that symbol represent? What motifs can be cited as examples? Define the terms in your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the elements of both Tragedy and Comedy within Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Which elements of the play are Tragic? Which are Comic?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)