|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Luadisi say to believe in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Who does the document say specifically was in a sanitorium?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the character of Signora Ponza. Who is this character "ultimately?" How is her appearance the climax of the play?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the characters of Ponza and Signora Frola. How are these characters alike? How are they different? Describe their demeanor, appearance, and actions.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss who you think is the "mad one" in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Why? Use examples from the text to support your belief.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)