|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to find the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who does Sirelli say the Prefect believes?`
3. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Dina say that Signora Frola has shown the women in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss "Conflict" in the play. What is the overarching conflict? What are underlying conflicts? Give examples of these. Define the term in your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Foreshadowing in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Who foreshadows the ending of the play? Where does this foreshadowing take place? Are there other elements of foreshadowing? Define the term in your answer and give examples from the text where this technique is used.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)