|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dina say must be playing music in the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who does Signora Cini guess is the mad one in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who does Agazzi ask to stay with him to meet the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who does Agazzi suggest do the talking to the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who says they didn't sleep a wink last night for curiosity in Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Symbolism and Motif in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate symbol of the play? What does that symbol represent? What motifs can be cited as examples? Define the terms in your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the moral of Right You Are, If You Think You Are as a parable. What are the elements of parable? How are the characters and realism portrayed in this genre?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)