|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says they didn't sleep a wink last night for curiosity in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the elements of both Tragedy and Comedy within Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Which elements of the play are Tragic? Which are Comic?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Foreshadowing in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Who foreshadows the ending of the play? Where does this foreshadowing take place? Are there other elements of foreshadowing? Define the term in your answer and give examples from the text where this technique is used.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss "Conflict" in the play. What is the overarching conflict? What are underlying conflicts? Give examples of these. Define the term in your answer.
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)