|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who says they didn't sleep a wink last night for curiosity in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the character Laudisi with that of the townspeople. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the plot structure of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define and give examples of the terms: Action, Rising Action, Climax, and Falling Action in your discussion.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the character of Signora Ponza. Who is this character "ultimately?" How is her appearance the climax of the play?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)