Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Laudisi suggest the Police Commissioner do in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who laughs at the end of Act 2?
Describe Pirandello's use of Irony in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is Irony? How are the three types of Irony employed in the play?
Discuss the theory of Relativism. Where did this theory originate? How does it play into Right You Are, If You Think You Are thematically?
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)