|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Police Commissioner respond to Laudisi's request in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Who does Signora Cini guess is the mad one in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the elements of both Tragedy and Comedy within Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Which elements of the play are Tragic? Which are Comic?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theory of Relativism. Where did this theory originate? How does it play into Right You Are, If You Think You Are thematically?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Actions and Objectives in Act 2 between Ponza and the townspeople and Signora Flora and the townspeople. What does each want? How do they go about achieving their objectives?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)