|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Laudisi speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who does Agazzi suggest that the Prefect is going to meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Who does Signora Cini guess is the mad one in Act 2, Scene 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theory of Relativism. Where did this theory originate? How does it play into Right You Are, If You Think You Are thematically?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the style of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define the three principal stylistic elements of the play.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Pirandello's use of Irony in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is Irony? How are the three types of Irony employed in the play?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)