|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the document say specifically was in a sanitorium?
2. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who arrives while Laudisi is alone in the house in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who does the Butler bring in at the beginning of Act 3?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the moral of Right You Are, If You Think You Are as a parable. What are the elements of parable? How are the characters and realism portrayed in this genre?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Pirandello's use of Irony in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is Irony? How are the three types of Irony employed in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss "Paradox" in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate paradox in the play? How is this illuminated? Where is this paradox presented in the play?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)