|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Which character is introduced in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Ponza say the townspeople are doing to Signora Frola?
4. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What does Ponza yell at Signora Frola to do in Act 2, Scene 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the moral of Right You Are, If You Think You Are as a parable. What are the elements of parable? How are the characters and realism portrayed in this genre?
Essay Topic 2
Compare Right You Are, If You Think You Are to a play of the Commedia dell'arte style. What similarities exist between the two? What differences? What character might be what stock character from Commedia? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss "Conflict" in the play. What is the overarching conflict? What are underlying conflicts? Give examples of these. Define the term in your answer.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)