|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
3. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
5. What does Ponza say his second wife's name is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Laudisi as the role of the Raisonneur. What does this term mean? How does it apply to Laudisi? Give examples in your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the elements of both Tragedy and Comedy within Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Which elements of the play are Tragic? Which are Comic?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Symbolism and Motif in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate symbol of the play? What does that symbol represent? What motifs can be cited as examples? Define the terms in your answer.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)