|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Laudisi say the townspeople are when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Who says, "It was a necessary remedy for the harm you had done her, with your compassion. Of course you didn't intend it. You didn't even know?"
5. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the plot structure of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define and give examples of the terms: Action, Rising Action, Climax, and Falling Action in your discussion.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss "Paradox" in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate paradox in the play? How is this illuminated? Where is this paradox presented in the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Laudisi as the role of the Raisonneur. What does this term mean? How does it apply to Laudisi? Give examples in your discussion.
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)