|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Luadisi say to believe in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Laudisi say the townspeople are when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
4. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
5. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Foreshadowing in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Who foreshadows the ending of the play? Where does this foreshadowing take place? Are there other elements of foreshadowing? Define the term in your answer and give examples from the text where this technique is used.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the character Laudisi with that of the townspeople. How is he different? What similarities do they have?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss who you think is the "mad one" in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Why? Use examples from the text to support your belief.
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)