|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dina tell Laudisi to do in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Laudisi say to do with "what other people see and touch even if it's the opposite of what you see and touch?"
3. What does Signora Frola say that she and her friends arranged?
4. Who does Dina say is arriving at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What did Amalia say to Ponza at the door in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Agazzi tell the Prefect in Act 1, Scene 2? What was the Prefect's response?
2. What does Ponza make of the piano music in Act 2, Scene 7? Why?
3. What does Ponza do in Act 2, Scene 8, when he sees Signora Frola?
4. What about the documents makes them unreliable?
5. What does Laudisi tell the Sirellis regarding their argument with one another?
6. What does Ponza say when he enters in Act 3, Scene 5? Why?
7. How does Signora Sirelli feel about the drama in Act 2, Scene 2? What does she remark on Laudisi?
8. How does Amalia explain the living situation of the Ponzas?
9. Who has refused to receive Amalia in Act 1, Scene 1? How does Amalia know about this person?
10. What does Laudisi say of the documents in Act 3, Scene 1? What does he suggest to Centuri?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Discuss the moral of Right You Are, If You Think You Are as a parable. What are the elements of parable? How are the characters and realism portrayed in this genre?
Essay Topic 2Discuss the plot structure of Right You Are, If You Think You Are. Define and give examples of the terms: Action, Rising Action, Climax, and Falling Action in your discussion.
Essay Topic 3Discuss Symbolism and Motif in Right You Are, If You Think You Are. What is the ultimate symbol of the play? What does that symbol represent? What motifs can be cited as examples? Define the terms in your answer.
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)