|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose version of "the story" is Sirelli inclined towards in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) Signora Frola's.
2. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
(a) His heart.
(c) What they tell him.
(d) His mind.
3. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
(c) Signora Frola's daughter.
(d) Signora Frola's sister.
4. Who does Agazzi suggest do the talking to the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who does the Butler bring in at the beginning of Act 3?
(d) Signora Frola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was destroyed in Ponza's village in the disaster?
2. Why does Dina invite Laudisi into the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who says they didn't sleep a wink last night for curiosity in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)