|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Why does Dina invite Laudisi into the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To hear Signora Frola.
(b) To hear Ponza.
(c) To have crumpets.
(d) To spy on her father.
3. Where does Agazzi suggest everyone go in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The music room.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The closet.
4. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To come get his wife.
(b) To pay a routine visit.
(c) To come fetch his daughter.
(d) To pick up some papers.
5. What does Laudisi suggest the Police Commissioner do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) Give him a list.
(c) Forge a document.
(d) Go back and get proof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who does the Police Commissioner say is with the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. What does Ponza yell at Signora Frola to do in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. Who says, "It was a necessary remedy for the harm you had done her, with your compassion. Of course you didn't intend it. You didn't even know?"
5. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)