|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
(a) His heart.
(c) His mind.
(d) What they tell him.
2. What does Laudisi suggest the Police Commissioner do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Give him a list.
(b) Forge a document.
(c) Leave at once.
(d) Go back and get proof.
3. What does Ponza say the townspeople are doing to Signora Frola?
(a) Amazing her.
(b) Ruining her.
(c) Applauding her.
(d) Humiliating her.
4. What does Laudisi say regarding the documents in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They are solid.
(b) They are useless.
(c) They are strange.
(d) They are proof.
5. What does Laudisi suggest may be the case with the wife in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) She doesn't exist.
(b) She's a liar.
(c) She's a man.
(d) She's left town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The authority of the Prefect will do the trick. When she's alone with him she'll undoubtedly explain how things really are?"
2. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. Who does Dina say must be playing music in the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who does Luadisi say to believe in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Agazzi ask to stay with him to meet the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)