Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Signora Frola.
2. Who says they didn't sleep a wink last night for curiosity in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Signora Agazzi.
(c) Signora Sirelli.
(d) Signora Frola.
3. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Go to town.
(b) Shake hands.
(d) Pay a visit.
4. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Played it.
(b) Burned it.
(c) Smashed it.
(d) Sold it.
5. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Ponza was in a sanitorium.
(b) Signora Frola was in a sanitorium.
(c) Signora Frola doesn't exist.
(d) Ponza was in a sanitorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
2. Who does Luadisi say to believe in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who does Sirelli say the Prefect believes?`
5. Who says, "At best a document might do you some good, it could satisfy your foolish curiosity?"
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)