|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Then--neither of them is mad? But, damn it, one of them must be!"?
2. Who says, "There may be no precise facts, the proofs may be missing, but the truth--the truth must be on one side or the other?"
(a) Signora Frola.
3. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Frola doesn't exist.
(b) Signora Frola was in a sanitorium.
(c) Signora Ponza was in a sanitorium.
(d) Ponza was in a sanitorium.
4. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Close them.
(b) Leave them open.
(c) Leave them ajar.
(d) Hide behind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ponza say about his second wife in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What does Dina say that Signora Frola has shown the women in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Laudisi suggest may be the case with the wife in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. How long are the women to make their visit for, and no longer in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "The authority of the Prefect will do the trick. When she's alone with him she'll undoubtedly explain how things really are?"
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)