|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the women to make their visit for, and no longer in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Two hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
2. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
(a) What they tell him.
(b) His mind.
(d) His heart.
3. Who arrives while Laudisi is alone in the house in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Signora Frola.
(c) Signora Ponza.
(d) Signora Cini.
4. What does Ponza say about his second wife in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) She can't play piano.
(b) She can't sing.
(c) She can't dance.
(d) She can't play the harp.
5. What does Ponza claim he was doing in Act 2, Scene 9, regarding his tears?
(a) Being honest.
(c) Berating them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laudisi suggest may be the case with the wife in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. How does the Police Commissioner respond to Laudisi's request in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. From what opera is the music playing in the music room?
4. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
5. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)