|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ponza say about his second wife in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) She can't play the harp.
(b) She can't play piano.
(c) She can't dance.
(d) She can't sing.
2. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
(c) Signora Frola.
3. What does Laudisi suggest the Police Commissioner do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Forge a document.
(b) Give him a list.
(c) Leave at once.
(d) Go back and get proof.
4. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Frola doesn't exist.
(b) Signora Ponza was in a sanitorium.
(c) Signora Frola was in a sanitorium.
(d) Ponza was in a sanitorium.
5. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Ponza claim he was doing in Act 2, Scene 9, regarding his tears?
3. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Ponza say the townspeople are doing to Signora Frola?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)