|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose version of "the story" is Sirelli inclined towards in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) Signora Frola's.
2. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A harp.
(b) A piano.
(c) A cello.
(d) A flute.
3. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to him in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Denying him.
(b) Ruining him.
(c) Chastising him.
(d) Stealing from him.
5. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to the others when saying his wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Police Commissioner say is with the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Laudisi say regarding the documents in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What name does Signora Frola give for her daughter in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who does Amalia say is most certainly the mad one in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)