|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Police Commissioner respond to Laudisi's request in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Signora Frola.
3. Who says, "Then--neither of them is mad? But, damn it, one of them must be!"?
4. What does Ponza say his second wife's name is?
5. To what does Laudisi speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A rug.
(c) A stop sign.
(d) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dina say must be playing music in the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to the others when saying his wife's name?
4. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Where does Agazzi suggest everyone go in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)