|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agazzi suggest do the talking to the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. To what does Laudisi speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A rug.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A stop sign.
(d) A mirror.
3. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Who does Agazzi suggest that the Prefect is going to meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
(c) Signora Ponza.
(d) Signora Frola.
5. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Ponza was in a sanitorium.
(b) Signora Frola was in a sanitorium.
(c) Signora Frola doesn't exist.
(d) Ponza was in a sanitorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ponza claim he was doing in Act 2, Scene 9, regarding his tears?
2. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Why does Dina invite Laudisi into the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Who does Sirilli insist was in a sanitorium?
5. Who says, "At best a document might do you some good, it could satisfy your foolish curiosity?"
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)