|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Laudisi say that they (the townspeople) are faced with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Lies and madness.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Honesty and betrayal.
(d) Truth and lies.
2. What does Laudisi tell the women has been found in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The marriage license.
(b) The sun.
(c) The death certificate.
(d) The insanity papers.
3. Who does Agazzi suggest that the Prefect is going to meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Signora Frola.
(d) Signora Ponza.
4. How does the Police Commissioner respond to Laudisi's request in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Leave them open.
(b) Leave them ajar.
(c) Close them.
(d) Hide behind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponza act in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who does the Police Commissioner say is with the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. What does Ponza claim he was doing in Act 2, Scene 9, regarding his tears?
5. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)