|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was destroyed in Ponza's village in the disaster?
(a) Ponza's wife.
(b) The children.
(c) The records.
(d) The forest.
2. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
(b) Signora Frola.
(c) His wife.
3. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
(c) Signora Frola.
4. What does Laudisi tell the women has been found in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The death certificate.
(b) The insanity papers.
(c) The sun.
(d) The marriage license.
5. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
(a) What they tell him.
(b) His heart.
(c) His mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where does Agazzi suggest everyone go in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Why do the townspeople suggest Laudisi is telling them contradictory stories?
4. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does Ponza do immediately after Signora Frola has left in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)