|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
3. Why does Dina invite Laudisi into the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To spy on her father.
(b) To have crumpets.
(c) To hear Signora Frola.
(d) To hear Ponza.
4. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to him in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Chastising him.
(b) Stealing from him.
(c) Denying him.
(d) Ruining him.
5. Who does Sirelli say the Prefect believes?`
(b) Signora Frola.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Amalia say is most certainly the mad one in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who says, "Then--neither of them is mad? But, damn it, one of them must be!"?
3. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Ponza say the townspeople are doing to Signora Frola?
5. How does the Police Commissioner respond to Laudisi's request in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)