|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Hide behind them.
(b) Leave them open.
(c) Close them.
(d) Leave them ajar.
2. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Frola.
3. Who does the document say specifically was in a sanitorium?
(a) The daughter.
(b) The lady.
(c) The gentleman.
(d) The mother.
4. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A flute.
(b) A piano.
(c) A cello.
(d) A harp.
5. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
(b) Signora Frola's daughter.
(c) Signora Frola's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to the others when saying his wife's name?
2. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
3. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. Who says, "Then--neither of them is mad? But, damn it, one of them must be!"?
5. What name does Signora Frola give for her daughter in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)