|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laughs at the end of Act 2?
(d) Signora Frola.
2. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
3. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
4. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who does Luadisi say to believe in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Signora Frola.
(c) Both of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Laudisi speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who does Sirelli say the Prefect believes?`
4. Whose version of "the story" is Sirelli inclined towards in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)