|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Signora Frola.
3. Who does Amalia say is most certainly the mad one in Act 2, Scene 6?
(d) Signora Frola.
4. Who does Agazzi suggest that the Prefect is going to meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Signora Frola.
(d) Signora Ponza.
5. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
(c) Signora Frola's sister.
(d) Signora Frola's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Police Commissioner say is with the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Ponza yell at Signora Frola to do in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who goes to find the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)