|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Signora Frola.
2. Who does the document say specifically was in a sanitorium?
(a) The mother.
(b) The lady.
(c) The gentleman.
(d) The daughter.
3. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Signora Frola.
4. What does Ponza claim he was doing in Act 2, Scene 9, regarding his tears?
(a) Berating them.
(c) Being honest.
5. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
(d) Signora Frola.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to find the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
3. How does Ponza act in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)