|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Hide behind them.
(b) Close them.
(c) Leave them open.
(d) Leave them ajar.
2. What does Laudisi tell the women has been found in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The sun.
(b) The insanity papers.
(c) The marriage license.
(d) The death certificate.
3. What does Laudisi say regarding the documents in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) They are strange.
(b) They are proof.
(c) They are solid.
(d) They are useless.
4. Who does the Butler bring in at the beginning of Act 3?
(c) Signora Frola.
5. What does Ponza claim he was doing in Act 2, Scene 9, regarding his tears?
(c) Being honest.
(d) Berating them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Where does Agazzi suggest everyone go in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Who does the Police Commissioner demand to see at once in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. How does Ponza act in Act 2, Scene 8?
5. Who says, "It was a necessary remedy for the harm you had done her, with your compassion. Of course you didn't intend it. You didn't even know?"
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)