|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laudisi say the townspeople are when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Why does Dina invite Laudisi into the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) To spy on her father.
(b) To have crumpets.
(c) To hear Ponza.
(d) To hear Signora Frola.
3. What is the name of the Police Commissioner?
(b) Di Carlo.
4. What does Ponza claim he was doing in Act 2, Scene 9, regarding his tears?
(a) Being honest.
(d) Berating them.
5. Who does Dina say must be playing music in the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
(b) Signora Frola.
(c) Signora Sirelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laudisi suggest may be the case with the wife in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What name does Signora Frola give for her daughter in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Where does Agazzi suggest everyone go in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. Who laughs at the end of Act 2?
5. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to the others when saying his wife's name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)