|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
(c) Signora Frola.
3. What does Laudisi suggest may be the case with the wife in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) She's left town.
(b) She doesn't exist.
(c) She's a man.
(d) She's a liar.
4. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To come get his wife.
(b) To pay a routine visit.
(c) To come fetch his daughter.
(d) To pick up some papers.
5. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
(c) Signora Frola's sister.
(d) Signora Frola's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
2. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. How long are the women to make their visit for, and no longer in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Ponza say the townspeople are doing to Signora Frola?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)