|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
(b) His wife.
(d) Signora Frola.
2. Who does Sirilli insist was in a sanitorium?
(b) The daughter.
(c) The sister.
(d) The mother.
3. What does Laudisi tell the women has been found in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The insanity papers.
(b) The sun.
(c) The marriage license.
(d) The death certificate.
4. Who does Agazzi suggest do the talking to the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who does Laudisi say the Prefect must speak to in order for the truth to be told?
(a) The wife.
(c) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Who arrives while Laudisi is alone in the house in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Which character is introduced in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Who does Signora Cini guess is the mad one in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who does the Police Commissioner demand to see at once in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)