|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "There may be no precise facts, the proofs may be missing, but the truth--the truth must be on one side or the other?"
(a) Signora Frola.
2. Why do the townspeople suggest Laudisi is telling them contradictory stories?
(a) To lie.
(b) To present all possibilities.
(c) To tell the truth.
(d) To make fun of them.
3. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
4. Who does the Police Commissioner say is with the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Signora Ponza.
(c) Signora Frola.
5. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) Signora Frola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who does the document say specifically was in a sanitorium?
4. To what does Laudisi speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who does Sirilli insist was in a sanitorium?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)