|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(d) Signora Frola.
2. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To pay a routine visit.
(b) To pick up some papers.
(c) To come get his wife.
(d) To come fetch his daughter.
3. Who does Sirelli say the Prefect believes?`
(a) Signora Frola.
4. Who goes to find the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Frola.
5. How long are the women to make their visit for, and no longer in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Two hours.
6. What does Ponza yell at Signora Frola to do in Act 2, Scene 8?
(b) Go to his wife.
(c) Play the harp.
(d) Play the piano.
7. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Frola doesn't exist.
(b) Ponza was in a sanitorium.
(c) Signora Frola was in a sanitorium.
(d) Signora Ponza was in a sanitorium.
8. Who does the document say specifically was in a sanitorium?
(a) The daughter.
(b) The gentleman.
(c) The lady.
(d) The mother.
9. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
10. What does Laudisi suggest the Police Commissioner do in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Go back and get proof.
(b) Give him a list.
(c) Forge a document.
(d) Leave at once.
11. Who does Agazzi suggest do the talking to the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
12. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
13. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
14. Who does the Butler bring in at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Signora Frola.
15. What does Dina say that Signora Frola has shown the women in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A marriage certificate.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) Letters from her daughter.
(d) Letters from the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dina say must be playing music in the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Who does the Police Commissioner demand to see at once in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Laudisi say regarding the documents in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Who arrives while Laudisi is alone in the house in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What name does Signora Frola give for her daughter in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)