Short Answer Questions Key
1. In whose house does Act 1, Scenes 1 and 2 take place?
2. Which character is NOT present in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is Laudisi related to?
4. Who is Amalia married to?
5. Who is Agazzi's daughter?
6. What is Agazzi's position?
7. Who is Ponza's mother-in-law?
8. Who lives in the same apartment building as Agazzi?
9. How old is Dina?
10. Who did not receive Amalia and Dina when they paid a visit?
11. Who says, "What a pompous attitude! Aren't people allowed to stay home and enjoy a little privacy?"
12. What does Dina compare to the Ponza's strange behavior?
Putting the cook's shoes on the table.
This section contains 3,660 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)