|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Signora Frola say that she and her daughter are with their arrangement?
2. Who is Agazzi's daughter?
(a) Signora Ponza.
(d) Signora Frola.
3. Who is Laudisi related to?
4. What does Laudisi say to the others is useless in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Their ambilalence.
(b) Their curiosity.
(c) Their anger.
(d) Their hostility.
5. What does Ponza say his second wife's name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sirilli insist was in a sanitorium?
2. Who does Amalia rush in to say has arrived in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. Who does Ponza never bring to Signora Frola's apartment?
4. Who does Agazzi suggest that the Prefect is going to meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. How does Ponza act in Act 2, Scene 8?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)