|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destroyed the village Ponza comes from?
(a) A volcano.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A fire.
(d) A tornado.
2. Who has seen Ponza's wife in the village in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) No one.
3. What is Ponza's apartment overlooking?
(a) The firefield.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The church.
(d) The orchard.
4. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
(a) Signora Frola's daughter.
(b) Signora Frola's sister.
5. Who does the document say specifically was in a sanitorium?
(a) The lady.
(b) The daughter.
(c) The gentleman.
(d) The mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is introduced in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who says, "You don't mean to say you understand it if a mother--unable to bear being away from the daughter--follows her and then is compelled to live apart from her in a city where after all she's a stranger too?"
3. Who says, "Or do you think the old lady should have asked your permission? Just because your father is above her son-in-law?"
4. Who does the Prefect say he's heard is the most agitated over the new secretary?
5. What happens when the mother-in-law pulls the rope?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)