|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Then--neither of them is mad? But, damn it, one of them must be!"?
2. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Ponza yell at Signora Frola to do in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Play the harp.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Go to his wife.
4. Who says, "I thought she was trying to protect her son-in-law from suspicion. That seemed to be the whole aim of her visit?"
5. Who does the Butler bring in at the beginning of Act 3?
(d) Signora Frola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amalia say her husband claims Ponza is lacking in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
4. Who goes to find the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)