|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character asks Signora Frola if she climbs all the stairs twice a day in Act 1 Scene 4?
2. Who is Agazzi's daughter?
(a) Signora Frola.
(b) Signora Ponza.
3. What does Ponza say about his second wife in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) She can't sing.
(b) She can't play piano.
(c) She can't play the harp.
(d) She can't dance.
4. What was destroyed in Ponza's village in the disaster?
(a) Ponza's wife.
(b) The records.
(c) The children.
(d) The forest.
5. What does Laudisi suggest Dina do about the doors in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Hide behind them.
(b) Leave them open.
(c) Close them.
(d) Leave them ajar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dina invite Laudisi into the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What does Signora Sirelli refer to Amalia as in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Laudisi ask that he go on doing when the townspeople have finished in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Why does Amelia think that Ponza put his mother-in-law up in town?
5. Who arrives while Laudisi is alone in the house in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)