|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amalia say Ponza should be responsible for in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) His mother-in-law.
(d) His sister.
2. Who says, "The authority of the Prefect will do the trick. When she's alone with him she'll undoubtedly explain how things really are?"
(b) Signora Frola.
3. What was destroyed in Ponza's village in the disaster?
(a) The children.
(b) The forest.
(c) The records.
(d) Ponza's wife.
4. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(d) Signora Frola.
5. What does Laudisi say that Signora Frola has created for Ponza, or he for her?
(a) A house.
(b) A lie.
(c) A fantasy.
(d) A love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Who says, "We are talking now, if I understand the matter, of a mother who sees that her daughter neither can nor should stay tied to her as she was before--because now she has a life of her own?"
4. How many relatives does Signora Frola say they lost in the disaster?
5. Who does the Prefect suggest that Ponza bring to the Agazzis' household?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)