|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Excuse me, Signora, for wondering how it is... with your daughter here... after such a blow... that... it seems to me that survivors would need to stand together . . . ?"
(a) Signora Sirelli.
(b) Signora Laudisi.
(c) Signora Frola.
(d) Signora Agazzi.
2. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(d) Signora Frola.
3. What does Laudisi announce that the documents state in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Ponza was in a sanitorium.
(b) Signora Frola was in a sanitorium.
(c) Signora Frola doesn't exist.
(d) Ponza was in a sanitorium.
4. How does the Police Commissioner respond to Laudisi's request in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) His wife.
(b) Signora Frola.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the door after Ponza leaves in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What does Signora Sirelli say of Ponza's face?
3. How many relatives does Signora Frola say they lost in the disaster?
4. Who declares that Signora Frola was nearly crying after she has left in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)