|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agazzi suggest do the talking to the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Who does Sirelli say the Prefect believes?`
(c) Signora Frola.
3. What does Ponza accuse Signora Frola of doing to the others when saying his wife's name?
4. What does Laudisi suggest may be the case with the wife in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) She's left town.
(b) She's a man.
(c) She's a liar.
(d) She doesn't exist.
5. Who is Ponza always seen with?
(a) His sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His dog.
(d) His mother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the mother-in-law pulls the rope?
2. What does the Ponza family always wear?
3. Who is Ponza's mother-in-law?
4. What does Amalia say Ponza should be responsible for in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who says to Laudisi, "Run along with you. You just want everyone to be as mad as you?"
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)