|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ponza say about his second wife in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) She can't play piano.
(b) She can't sing.
(c) She can't play the harp.
(d) She can't dance.
2. Laudisi says that all he knows is what?
(b) His mind.
(c) What they tell him.
(d) His heart.
3. What did Ponza say upon answering the door to Amalia?
(c) I love you.
(d) Leave us.
4. Who goes to intercept the Prefect in Act 3, Scene 3?
(c) Signora Frola.
5. What sound is heard from the music room in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A piano.
(b) A cello.
(c) A harp.
(d) A flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amelia think that Ponza put his mother-in-law up in town?
2. What two things does Laudisi say that they (the townspeople) are faced with in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who insists everyone be seated before the guests arrive?
4. Who says, "We come here as to the fountain, two poor women athirst for news?"
5. What does Signora Sirelli say of Ponza's face?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)