|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about the courtyard at the building where Ponza lives?
(a) It is vast.
(b) It is beautiful.
(c) It is filled with peaches.
(d) It is dark.
2. What does Laudisi say to the others is useless in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Their curiosity.
(b) Their anger.
(c) Their hostility.
(d) Their ambilalence.
3. What does Signora Frola say to Amalia regarding not having paid a visit?
(a) She sneers at her.
(b) She apologizes.
(c) She laughs at her.
(d) She says she doesn't like her.
4. Who did not receive Amalia and Dina when they paid a visit?
(a) Signora Agazzi.
(b) Signora Cini.
(c) Signora Ponza.
(d) Signora Frola.
5. How many relatives does Signora Frola say they lost in the disaster?
(a) Two of them.
(c) One of them.
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponza act in Act 2, Scene 8?
2. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Laudisi say that Signora Frola has created for Ponza, or he for her?
4. What happens when the mother-in-law pulls the rope?
5. Who is above Ponza at his office?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)