|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To pick up some papers.
(b) To come fetch his daughter.
(c) To pay a routine visit.
(d) To come get his wife.
2. What does Laudisi say the townspeople are when talking to himself in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who says, "There may be no precise facts, the proofs may be missing, but the truth--the truth must be on one side or the other?"
(b) Signora Frola.
4. Which character asks Signora Frola if she climbs all the stairs twice a day in Act 1 Scene 4?
5. Who declares that Signora Frola was nearly crying after she has left in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Signora Sirelli.
(b) Signora Cini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about the courtyard at the building where Ponza lives?
2. Who goes to fetch the ladies in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Who is Agazzi speaking to on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What name does Signora Frola give for her daughter in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Who does Dina say she believes is mad in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)