|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sirelli's role in the setup in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To come get his wife.
(b) To pick up some papers.
(c) To come fetch his daughter.
(d) To pay a routine visit.
2. Why does Signora Frola say she and her daughter choose not to see one another in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) For Ponza's sake.
(b) For her sanity.
(c) For her health.
(d) For each other's sake.
3. Who declares that Signora Frola was nearly crying after she has left in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Signora Cini.
(d) Signora Sirelli.
4. Who says, "The truth, my dear, is that, with a husband who always claims to know everything, I never manage to know anything?"
(a) Signora Agazzi.
(b) Signora Ponza.
(c) Signora Sirelli.
(d) Signora Bologna.
5. Who is Amalia married to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Signora Frola say to Amalia regarding not having paid a visit?
2. Who arrives at the door after Ponza leaves in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. How many times does Dina say that she and Amalia have attempted to visit Senora Frola?
4. From what opera is the music playing in the music room?
5. Who is Ponza's mother-in-law?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)