|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character asks Signora Frola if she climbs all the stairs twice a day in Act 1 Scene 4?
2. Who arrives at the door after Ponza leaves in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Signora Ponza.
(b) Signora Misola.
(c) Signora Frola.
3. What does Signora Frola say that she and her friends arranged?
(a) Her daughter's death.
(b) Her daughter's divorce.
(c) The pretense of a second wedding.
(d) Her daughter's humiliation.
4. Who says to Signora Frola, "To tell you the truth, Signora, I did take it rather ill . . . ?"
5. What goes up and down between Signora Frola and her daughter by ropes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the same apartment building as Agazzi?
2. What does Sirelli call Ponza in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is above Ponza at his office?
4. What does Signora Frola say that she and her daughter are with their arrangement?
5. What did Ponza stand there waiting for Amalia to do, according to them in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)