|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they let up and down on ropes at the Ponza's house?
2. What is notable about the courtyard at the building where Ponza lives?
(a) It is filled with peaches.
(b) It is vast.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is dark.
3. What did Ponza say upon answering the door to Amalia?
(a) Leave us.
(b) I love you.
4. How old is Dina?
5. What does the Ponza family always wear?
(b) Juniper berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ponza's mother-in-law?
2. How does Signora Frola communicate with her daughter?
3. Who says, "Oho, you can be sure he's at the bottom of the whole thing. Maybe he has his mother-in-law under lock and key too?"
4. What does Ponza say happened to Signora Frola's daughter?
5. Who is Amalia married to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)