|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ponza's apartment where he lives?
(a) The castle.
(b) The edge of town.
(c) The center of town.
(d) The next town away.
2. Who says to Signora Frola, "To tell you the truth, Signora, I did take it rather ill . . . ?"
3. What does Signora Sirelli refer to Amalia as in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The wife of the governor.
(b) The wife of a superior.
(c) The wife of a hero.
(d) The wife of a sailor.
4. Who has arrived along with the Sirellis in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Zini.
(b) Signora Ponza.
(c) Signora Frola.
(d) Signora Cini.
5. Who declares that Signora Frola was nearly crying after she has left in Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Signora Cini.
(c) Signora Sirelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the same apartment building as Agazzi?
2. What does Signora Frola say that she and her daughter are with their arrangement?
3. When does Ponza come to visit Signora Frola?
4. How many times does Dina say that she and Amalia have attempted to visit Senora Frola?
5. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)