|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sirelli call Ponza in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A goat.
(b) A gold-mine.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A boor.
2. Who has Agazzi run to in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Priest.
(b) The Governor.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) Signor Sirelli.
3. Who has arrived along with the Sirellis in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Ponza.
(b) Signora Cini.
(c) Signora Zini.
(d) Signora Frola.
4. What does Laudisi ask Sirelli to do once he's come to the center of the room to him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Kiss him.
(d) Touch him.
5. What does Signora Sirelli refer to Amalia as in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The wife of a superior.
(b) The wife of a hero.
(c) The wife of the governor.
(d) The wife of a sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amalia say her husband claims Ponza is lacking in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Which character is NOT present in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who does the Butler show in at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who does Signora Frola say was taken to a sanitarium in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Who says, "You don't mean to say you understand it if a mother--unable to bear being away from the daughter--follows her and then is compelled to live apart from her in a city where after all she's a stranger too?"
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)