|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Or do you think the old lady should have asked your permission? Just because your father is above her son-in-law?"
2. Why does Amelia think that Ponza put his mother-in-law up in town?
(a) To bother them.
(b) To keep her away from his wife.
(c) To have an affair with her.
(d) To flatter her.
3. Which character is NOT present in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who is Laudisi related to?
5. Who did not receive Amalia and Dina when they paid a visit?
(a) Signora Frola.
(b) Signora Ponza.
(c) Signora Cini.
(d) Signora Agazzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What happens when the mother-in-law pulls the rope?
3. Who is Agazzi's daughter?
4. What is Agazzi's position?
5. What is notable about the courtyard at the building where Ponza lives?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)