|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Agazzi suggest everyone go in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) The closet.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The music room.
(d) The bedroom.
2. Who is Ponza always seen with?
(a) His mother-in-law.
(b) His dog.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
3. Who does Ponza never bring to Signora Frola's apartment?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her brother.
4. What did Ponza do before to the piano, as he says in Act 2, Scene 8?
(a) Sold it.
(b) Smashed it.
(c) Burned it.
(d) Played it.
5. Whose name does Laudisi forget several times in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Agazzi.
(b) Signora Ponza.
(c) Signora Cini.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amalia married to?
2. What does Signora Frola say that she and her friends arranged?
3. From what opera is the music playing in the music room?
4. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who used to play the tune that's being played in the music room?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)