|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to Signora Frola, "To tell you the truth, Signora, I did take it rather ill . . . ?"
2. What two things does Laudisi say that they (the townspeople) are faced with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Lies and madness.
(b) Truth and lies.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
(d) Honesty and betrayal.
3. What is the name of the Police Commissioner?
(b) Di Carlo.
4. What is the literary technique called by which Laudisi speaks aloud in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. How does the Police Commissioner respond to Laudisi's request in Act 3, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was destroyed in Ponza's village in the disaster?
2. Who arrives while Laudisi is alone in the house in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who does Ponza say is hurt by the playing of the tune in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Who does Sirilli insist was in a sanitorium?
5. Who does Agazzi bring into the parlor in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)