|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Ponza come to visit Signora Frola?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every evening.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once every three days.
2. How old is Dina?
3. Who is Laudisi related to?
4. Who has arrived along with the Sirellis in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Zini.
(b) Signora Cini.
(c) Signora Frola.
(d) Signora Ponza.
5. Who says, "We come here as to the fountain, two poor women athirst for news?"
(a) Signora Lubini.
(b) Signora Sirelli.
(c) Signora Ponza.
(d) Signora Dubelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they let up and down on ropes at the Ponza's house?
2. Why does Laudisi suggest the wife doesn't go outdoors in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is Agazzi's position?
4. Who did not receive Amalia and Dina when they paid a visit?
5. What did Ponza stand there waiting for Amalia to do, according to them in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)