|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has arrived along with the Sirellis in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Signora Frola.
(b) Signora Ponza.
(c) Signora Zini.
(d) Signora Cini.
2. What does Dina compare Ponza's eyes to in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A wild beast.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A doctor.
3. Who is Ponza's mother-in-law?
(a) Signora Agazzi.
(b) Signora Cini.
(c) Signora Sirelli.
(d) Signora Frola.
4. Who has seen Ponza's wife in the village in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) No one.
5. What did Ponza stand there waiting for Amalia to do, according to them in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Get tea.
(c) Come in.
(d) Take a drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the village the Ponzas are from?
2. Who does Ponza never bring to Signora Frola's apartment?
3. What did Amalia say to Ponza at the door in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who says, "We come here as to the fountain, two poor women athirst for news?"
5. Who says, "The truth, my dear, is that, with a husband who always claims to know everything, I never manage to know anything?"
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)