|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Signora Sirelli say of Ponza's face?
(a) There's something bad in it.
(b) It is twisted.
(c) It is black.
(d) There's something kind in it.
2. What does Laudisi ask Sirelli to do once he's come to the center of the room to him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Touch him.
(c) Kiss him.
3. What does Dina compare Ponza's eyes to in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A wild beast.
(d) A doctor.
4. What does Amalia say her husband claims Ponza is lacking in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who is Ponza's mother-in-law?
(a) Signora Cini.
(b) Signora Frola.
(c) Signora Agazzi.
(d) Signora Sirelli.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "What a pompous attitude! Aren't people allowed to stay home and enjoy a little privacy?"
2. Why does Amelia think that Ponza put his mother-in-law up in town?
3. What did Amalia say to Ponza at the door in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who does Dina say is arriving at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who is Amalia married to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)