|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lives in the same apartment building as Agazzi?
(a) Signora Frola.
(c) Signora Cini.
2. What does Signora Sirelli say of Ponza's face?
(a) There's something kind in it.
(b) There's something bad in it.
(c) It is black.
(d) It is twisted.
3. Who is above Ponza at his office?
4. Who says, "We come here as to the fountain, two poor women athirst for news?"
(a) Signora Ponza.
(b) Signora Lubini.
(c) Signora Sirelli.
(d) Signora Dubelli.
5. Who has seen Ponza's wife in the village in Act 1, Scene 2?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ponza's mother-in-law?
2. Whose name does Laudisi forget several times in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Dina compare Ponza's eyes to in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Dina compare to the Ponza's strange behavior?
5. What destroyed the village Ponza comes from?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)