|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to the door earlier that day when Amalia rang for Senora Frola?
(b) Senora Frola.
(c) The Butler.
(d) The sister.
2. Who says, "At best a document might do you some good, it could satisfy your foolish curiosity?"
3. What does Laudisi tell the women has been found in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The marriage license.
(b) The death certificate.
(c) The sun.
(d) The insanity papers.
4. What did Ponza stand there waiting for Amalia to do, according to them in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Take a drive.
(b) Get tea.
(d) Come in.
5. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Shake hands.
(b) Go to town.
(c) Pay a visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agazzi's daughter?
2. What does Laudisi suggest as a reason the mother-in-law and her daughter live apart?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Laudisi ask Sirelli to do once he's come to the center of the room to him in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Amalia say her husband claims Ponza is lacking in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)