|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ponza stand there waiting for Amalia to do, according to them in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Come in.
(c) Take a drive.
(d) Get tea.
2. What is Agazzi's position?
3. How long does Signora Frola say her daughter has been married to Ponza?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
4. What did Ponza say upon answering the door to Amalia?
(c) Leave us.
(d) I love you.
5. Why does Laudisi suggest the wife doesn't go outdoors in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) She's a hypochondriac.
(b) She's sick.
(c) She's in love.
(d) She hates the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amalia married to?
2. What goes up and down between Signora Frola and her daughter by ropes?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What destroyed the village Ponza comes from?
5. Where is Ponza's apartment where he lives?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)