|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The truth, my dear, is that, with a husband who always claims to know everything, I never manage to know anything?"
(a) Signora Bologna.
(b) Signora Ponza.
(c) Signora Sirelli.
(d) Signora Agazzi.
2. Who does the Police Commissioner demand to see at once in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What two things does Laudisi say that they (the townspeople) are faced with in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Lies and madness.
(b) Honesty and betrayal.
(c) Truth and lies.
(d) Fantasy and reality.
4. Who says, "Then--neither of them is mad? But, damn it, one of them must be!"?
5. What destroyed the village Ponza comes from?
(a) A fire.
(b) A volcano.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives while Laudisi is alone in the house in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who has arrived along with the Sirellis in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Signora Sirelli say she won't do with Laudisi in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Which character is introduced in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who has seen Ponza's wife in the village in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)