|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sirelli call Ponza in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A boor.
(c) A goat.
(d) A gold-mine.
2. Who says, "At best a document might do you some good, it could satisfy your foolish curiosity?"
3. Who does the Butler show in at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Senora Canelli.
(b) Senora Ponza.
(c) Sirelli and his wife.
(d) Cenora Laudisi.
4. Who says that she's herself and that's that?
(a) Signora Ponza.
(b) Signora Sirella.
(d) Signora Agazzi.
5. What does Dina tell Laudisi to do in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Call Ponza.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Laudisi speak in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. To whose house does Agazzi send the women to visit in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who says, "The authority of the Prefect will do the trick. When she's alone with him she'll undoubtedly explain how things really are?"
4. What does Laudisi say to the others is useless in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who does Agazzi suggest that the Prefect is going to meet in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)