|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sirilli insist was in a sanitorium?
(a) The daughter.
(b) The mother.
(d) The sister.
2. What destroyed the village Ponza comes from?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A fire.
(c) A volcano.
(d) An earthquake.
3. Who says, "Don't tell them what you see in me, because all four will tell you you are wrong, whereas you are not wrong in the least: I really am as you see me?"
4. What does Laudisi say that Signora Frola has created for Ponza, or he for her?
(a) A love.
(b) A lie.
(c) A house.
(d) A fantasy.
5. What does Signora Sirelli refer to Amalia as in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The wife of the governor.
(b) The wife of a sailor.
(c) The wife of a superior.
(d) The wife of a hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laudisi say to the others is useless in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who says, "Excuse me for saying so, but if you're all so convinced that Signora Frola is right, what more do you want?"
3. What did Ponza say about his mother-in-law, according to Amalia, in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Where does Agazzi suggest everyone go in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What did Ponza say upon answering the door to Amalia?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)