1. Which century was Thomas Paine known for being one of the great political thinkers?
2. What did Paine do to help the cause being fought for in the American Revolution?
He made a political case for it and supported the troops.
3. What type of work was Rights of Man?
4. Which of the following did Paine speak out against in Rights of Man?
Reflections on the Revolution in France.
5. What was the first part of Rights of Man written to accomplish?
To correct Burke's factual errors.
This section contains 5,359 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)