Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prefaces
1. Which century was Thomas Paine known for being one of the great political thinkers?
2. What did Paine do to help the cause being fought for in the American Revolution?
3. What type of work was Rights of Man?
4. Which of the following did Paine speak out against in Rights of Man?
5. What was the first part of Rights of Man written to accomplish?
6. Why did Paine have an accurate account of the Revolution he discussed in Rights of Man?
7. What is a good description of the second part of Rights of Man?
8. How many prefaces did the first part of Rights of Man have?
9. Besides English, which other language was...
This section contains 2,911 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)