|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Jeff get to Fort Gibson?
(a) Ride Flea Bite.
(c) Ride the mess wagon.
(d) Float the Buffalo River.
2. How does Jeff feel about Lucy?
3. What happens to the Brandts' home?
(a) The Rebels store ammuniton in it.
(b) The Rebels take it away.
(c) The Rebels burn it down.
(d) The Rebels use it for a hospital.
4. How does the Washbourne house appear?
(c) Well lit.
5. What kind of training will Jeff's unit receive at Fort Gibson?
(a) Ballistics training.
(b) Cavalry training.
(c) Weaponary training.
(d) Infantry training.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jeff require care?
2. What does General Blunt give to Jeff and Noah?
3. What do the Chocktaws and Chickasaws sing at sunset?
4. What is Hancock Mission?
5. What is the name of the Rebels' war capitol?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Jeff and Lucy spend their Sunday?
2. Describe what Jeff sees at the hotel at Boggy Depot.
3. What information does the letter in the haversack contain?
4. What is Rebel coffee?
5. Who is Frank Brandt?
6. Describe Boggy Depot.
7. What is Colonel Watie's plan that Jeff overheard?
8. How does Fort Gibson get its food?
9. Why is Mrs. Washbourne so appreciative to Jeff?
10. What is the "social duty" detail that Jeff is ordered to participate in?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)