|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Ride of Noah Babbitt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sixteen-year-old neighbor that travels with Jeff?
(a) Tess Parker.
(b) John Chadwick.
(c) David Garner.
(d) Ross Heifer.
2. What is Jeff's punishment?
(a) One week of daily latrine duty.
(b) One week of daily laundry duty.
(c) One week of daily kitchen duty.
(d) One week of daily running.
3. Who sounds the Bussey family alarm?
4. What is the name of the shepherd dog Jeff befriends?
5. Why do Jeff and Dixie go walking in the Missouri woods?
(a) He is deserting.
(b) Looking for ripe persimmons.
(c) Clearing his head.
(d) Hiding from Captain Clardy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jeff returns to the home what does he see?
2. Where are the Washbourne women?
3. Where does Jeff go the day after the fight?
4. When he does not get the office he wants what does Clardy do?
5. Sixteen men of the Union Patrol ride to where?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)