|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Light Bread and Apple Butter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What presidential candidate do Jeff and Emory go see on the Campaign trail?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Grover Cleveland.
(c) Jefferson Davis.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
2. Where is Edith Bussey from?
3. What do the men request of the Busseys?
(a) Something to write on.
(b) Someone to marry.
(c) Someone to do their laundry.
(d) Something to eat.
4. What happens to General Lyon at the Battle of Wilson's Creek?
(a) He is the victor.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He is killed.
5. What does Jeff want to with his life?
(a) Work on the farm.
(b) Run a grocerystore.
(c) Be a preacher.
(d) Join the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say to Jeff about his chest?
2. Where does Jeff put the mules?
3. Who is the sixteen-year-old neighbor that travels with Jeff?
4. What does Jeff tell his family of the army?
5. What of the troops is the first to line up for the march?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)