|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What presidential candidate do Jeff and Emory go see on the Campaign trail?
(a) Grover Cleveland.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Jefferson Davis.
(d) Robert E. Lee.
2. What of the troops is the first to line up for the march?
(a) The auxillarymen.
(b) The infantry.
(c) The cavalry.
(d) The artillary.
3. What does the officer ask Jeff?
(a) What funeral home he wants used.
(b) When is his next birthday.
(c) Where to send his pay if captured.
(d) What to say to his sweetheart if he passes.
4. Where does Jeff put the mules?
(a) The woods.
(b) The well house.
(c) The corral.
(d) The springhouse.
5. Where does Jeff first meet Captain Asa Clardy?
(a) Outside of town.
(b) On the drill field.
(c) In the stables.
(d) Out in the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Bussey farm located?
2. What encourages the neighbor boys to join Jeff on his way to Fort Leavenworth?
3. What is the name of Captain Clardy's former regiment?
4. What does Emory tell Jeff to do?
5. How old is Jeff Bussey?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)