|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Boggy Depot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the army doctor do to Jeff?
(a) Gives him a shot.
(b) Gives him a hard time.
(c) Gives him a soft place to sleep.
(d) Gives him a physical.
2. What encourages the neighbor boys to join Jeff on his way to Fort Leavenworth?
(a) The rights of the slaves.
(b) The need for adventure.
(c) Jeff's story of the bushwhacker skirmish.
(d) The need to belong to a regiment.
3. Where does the regiment go from Fort Scott?
(a) Cherokee Indian Nation.
(b) Van Buren,Arkansas.
(c) Fort Smith.
(d) Linn County, Kansas.
4. How many men are in General Lyon's outfit?
(a) 2800 men.
(b) 3000 men.
(c) 3800 men.
(d) 1200 men.
5. Who lives in the clapboard house in the woods?
(a) Mrs. Ivey.
(b) Mrs. Sigel.
(c) Mrs. McComas.
(d) Mrs. Lyons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Prairie Grove located?
2. What does Jeff promise to do if he survives the battle?
3. What does Leemon Jones do?
4. What colored clothing does Jeff and Jim dress in?
5. Sixteen men of the Union Patrol ride to where?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)