|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Wrong Side of the River.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the regiment march to on Christmas Day?
(a) Fort Smith.
(b) Cane Hill.
(c) Little Rock.
(d) Van Buren.
2. What happens to Walter Van Orstrand?
(a) He shoots his own father.
(b) He gets killed.
(c) He shoots off one of his own fingers.
(d) He shoots one of his own brothers.
3. Whose regiment enters the ambush from the South?
(a) Colonel Fred Sigel's.
(b) Colonel Frank Sigel's.
(c) General Lyons'.
(d) Colonel Franz Sigel's.
4. Jim Veatch tosses what on a sumac bush?
(a) His dogtags.
(b) His cowboy hat.
(c) His deck of playing cards.
(d) His gunbelt.
5. Who joins Jeff in trying to infiltrate the Rebel command force?
(a) General Blunt.
(b) Captain Clardy.
(c) Jeff Bostwick.
(d) Stuart Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jeff and Noah sleep after the Battle of Prairie Grove?
2. What does Leemon Jones do?
3. What is Hancock Mission?
4. What colored clothing does Jeff and Jim dress in?
5. What happens to General Lyon at the Battle of Wilson's Creek?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)