1. At the beginning of the book, Jane waits for the churchmen. What will the churchmen attack Jane for?
Her right to befriend a Gentile.
2. What is Withersteen House?
3. What crime does Tull accuse Venters of?
Involvement in a shooting the night before.
4. What happened in this area of Southern Utah in 1871?
Villages to the north of Cottonwood rose up against Gentile settlers.
5. When Lassiter appears, what does Jane offer that enrages Tull?
Jane offers to water Lassiter's horse.
This section contains 5,672 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)