Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1 - 3
1. At the beginning of the book, Jane waits for the churchmen. What will the churchmen attack Jane for?
2. What is Withersteen House?
3. What crime does Tull accuse Venters of?
4. What happened in this area of Southern Utah in 1871?
5. When Lassiter appears, what does Jane offer that enrages Tull?
6. When Lassiter appears, how do Tull's men know that he is a gunman?
7. When Jane asks Lassiter to stay and eat, why does Lassiter hesitate?
8. What is Lassiter known for?
9. During dinner with Jane and Venters, Lassiter says he is looking for something. What is it?
10. After dinner with Lassiter and Jane, Venters says...
This section contains 2,456 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)